The 21st century has already produced a challenging environment for new and existing industries alike.
Climate change has forced us to rethink how we create energy and products. Legislation is becoming more stringent and demanding in shortened timeframes.
Globalization means that business opportunities and threats are far beyond our neighborhood. Business and industry leaders now need to look in multiple areas and multiple contexts to plan, invest and engage their clients.
Continuous technological disruptions in a fast-moving world have created many new challenges and increased the competitiveness of the economy, creating the need to extract even more value from new and existing assets.
In recognition of this new reality, we have developed a new core of business to leverage expertise, technology and best practices. This business line provides solutions to clients who want to make the best out of existing assets by digitizing, documenting and analyzing them.
Building Information Models
For new projects and revamps, we fully utilize Building Information Models. Our powerful Common Data Environment structure blends the best information technology with standard engineering and design processes and provide:
- Real-time collaboration between all the project stakeholders.
- Sole source of engineering and design essentially turning the design process into what-you-see-is-what-you-get.
- In-depth, multi-modal documentation that evolves dynamically with the project.
- Real-time non-engineering services such as scheduling, cost estimation and control and documentation management.
- Presentation of complex concepts in simple terms, understandable by all.
For facilities already in operation, we offer extensive digital twinning services. Our integrated reality capture – engineering teams can develop scalable solutions that transport existing facilities into a fully functional digital twin. The leverage of such a technology gives the facility owner a multitude of new capabilities:
- Transformation of previous generation, 2D and 3D designs into BIM.
- Advanced planning and management features and simulations before any investment.
- Digital, secure, modern documentation.
- Low-risk operations management and simulation.
- Sustainability gains.
To better understand the concept of digital twins, we offer a series of case studies and presentations on the subject.