Fast track open cycle power plant in Algeria
A landmark, fast-track project in the middle of the Sahara Desert to provide power to some of the largest gas fields of the planet.
Located in the North African country of Algeria, and more specifically in the Hassi R’Mel region, the plant provides power to the region’s gas fields.
Our scope of work included:
• Plant-wise architecture and basic designs
• Plant-wise civil design for Piperacks, tank farms and buildings
• Plant-wise piping design for all services
• Plant-wise plant process design
• Tanks and vessels engineering and design
• Field supervision services.
The project was completed on an accelerated fast track time schedule and consists of 3 gas turbines providing a total power output of 590MW.