High efficiency thermal power plant in Central Greece
As the most experienced company in the engineering and design of power plants in Greece, we were awarded a major contract for Protergia’s newest and most powerful power plant to date. By harnessing power from the ultra- efficient GE “H”-series gas turbine, the company’s 63% thermal efficiency sets new records in the European continent.
Our scope of work includes:
• Specialized engineering and design for the supports of high-load, high-temperature steam pipelines.
• Piping design services for balance-of-plant services.
• Civil design services for the turbine buildings and major balance-of-plant structures and Piperacks.
• Major tanks design for storing demineralized water, firefighting water and steam condensates.
• Plant firefighting and HVAC design solutions.